The 8 Best Massage Chairs for Under $500
At the end of a hard work week, there is nothing like sinking into your favorite chair or getting a deep massage at your local massage studio. But why not have both? The invention of the beloved massage chair has allowed people to indulge in the utmost comfort whenever they please- no appointments necessary. But with many models ranging well over $1,000, is there any chance for those wanting a chair massager on a budget?
These are the 8 best massage chairs for under $500:
- Comfier Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager
- Rocking Design Massage Chair with Cushion by Hawalele
- Recliner Chair for Living Room Massage Recliner by BestMassage
- Mellcom Electric Massage Recliner Chair
- Esright Massage Recliner Chair
- Massage Office Chair Kealive
- Mcombo Electric Massage Chair Sofa with Roller
- Best Choice Products Faux Leather Electric Massage Recliner
Yes, it’s true- you can get your hands on a top-notch massage chair without spending an arm and a leg. We are going to break down our top 8 picks to help you make the final decision. Each comes with its own list of advantages, so pay close attention when browsing our must-see list.
8 Best Massage Chairs for Under $500
These massage chairs are a steal for the price. But even though they are a major bargain, it doesn’t mean they compromise on quality. If you’re ready to find your next massage chair, take a look at these top 8 models.
Look for something a little more portable and compact than an entire chair? Then you’re in luck with the Comfier Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager. This model stands up to the biggest competition when it comes to chair massagers, with the added benefit of being able to take it almost anywhere.
Whether you’re sitting at the family dinner table or relaxing on the couch with your favorite book, bring the Comfier Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager for the ride. You will get all these wonderful benefits for less than $200:
- Easily relaxes the entire body using a delightful blend of 2D/3D finger pressure Shiatsu massaging and rolling, complete with air compression, vibration, and specialty heat functions.
- Target troublesome areas quickly and easily with a click of a button. Switch from neck to lower back or upper back, depending on your needs. You can even opt for a spot massage if you have one area that needs extra attention.
- Adjusting the portable massager is easy, so you can fix it to fit your body and maximize your massages.
- Adjust the level of air compression to swiftly relieve any built-up tension in the body.
- Infrared built-in heat can be turned on to help your muscles relax even further, leaving your body feeling noodle-like and completely refreshed.
- With over 1,000 positive reviews, you can feel confident in your purchase.
Perhaps its flashbacks from when we were just babies in our mother’s arms, but there is something so utterly relaxing about a rocking chair. They are instantly soothing, and even as an adult, one can easily sway off to sleep with this type of chair. Now, imagine you could have a rocking chair that also massages? That’s a match made in heaven.
The Rocking Design Massage Chair with Cushion by Hawalele is exactly what the doctor prescribed- or should we say, chiropractor? Some of the great features you will find with this specific massage chair include:
- Lots of choices. The massage chair recliner has 3 different quality kneading modes to choose from, as well as 3 tapping modes. You also have your choice of an 8 rolling massage complete with an alluring heating function and vibration that completely relaxes the body top to bottom.
- Adjust the massage to suit your needs. Dealing with an area that’s more tense and painful than the others? Simply adjust the massage to pinpoint exactly where you need it and enjoy it.
- Rocking design for utmost comfort. Yes, it’s true- this massage chair is uniquely designed with the ability to rock back and forth while you are enjoying your massage. The arc base comes with 3 different positions to enhance your overall comfort and relaxation.
- Sturdy and reliable design. Whether you’re massaging or not, you are going to love this massage chair. It’s not only reliable and keeps you feeling confident while you rock, but it’s undeniably comfortable, too. You might never get out of this chair!
You would think a miracle massager like this would empty your wallets, but you will be glad to know that it’s under $400- and it’s worth every penny. Place it in your bedroom or in the living room, and you will easily find it the most comfortable spot in the home.
Contemporary meets comfort with this sleek massage chair by BestMassage. It’s ideal for the modern living room that wants to stay stylish while increasing comfort levels. For less than $200, this sleek massage chair has all the features you would want from an expensive model without having to worry about the price tag.
The perfect living room chair, this sophisticated massager will quickly find a place to stay in your home. After it’s planted elegantly in your home, you will be able to sit back, relax, and enjoy one of these many features:
- Built to be the most comfortable chair you own. Aside from its top-notch massaging capabilities, this classy chair is designed with a dual-function foot extension paired with a reclining back to ensure you can unwind with ease.
- Super easy to clean. Made with a durable PU material, it’s a cinch to clean this sophisticated massage chair in seconds- even when your little one spills orange juice all over it.
- Easy installation. Nobody wants to spend hours trying to put their massage chair together- they just want the massage! The good thing about this living room massage chair is that it takes less than 5 minutes for the average person to install, so you spend less time hassling and more time relaxing.
- The best massage in your own living room. This chair offers 8 different functions when it comes to massage with 3 levels of intensity. There is also a 2-point massage on the Power Recliner to enhance your overall experience.
Simply put, this massage chair looks cool, but it feels even cooler. You won’t regret welcoming this sleek chair into your living room, whether you opt for the slick black shade or want something more vibrant like the striking red tint.
Sophisticated contemporary, and more than elegant, this massage chair is not just the top pick for the tired businessman or woman, but the actual business itself. That’s right- this massage recliner chair has a classy, professional style that can easily sit in your living room as well as the waiting room.
For less than $200, you reap the benefits of this sophisticated and unique massage chair. It’s not only one of the coolest massage chairs you will ever lay your eyes on, but it’s also the provider of all these added features and bonuses:
- Comfortable and classy chair. It looks great but feels even better. The seat and backrest are completely upholstered to your liking, while the chaise lounge ensures your body is entirely comforted. The synthetic leather covering this dream is also a cinch to clean- no matter what might land on it.
- Plenty of quality massage options and heating. With this functional armchair, you have the option of choosing between 5 quality massages that massage to your heart’s content. The massages cradle the shoulders, back, buttocks, and legs, for a full-body experience that’s only enhanced by the heating function.
- Solid and easy to use. The lounger is made using 2 stiff metal poles that offer stability without compromising on comfort. It’s also operated using a remote control that can easily slide into the side pocket, so you never lose this handy piece of equipment.
Are you a fan of larger-than-life recliners that look like they could swallow you whole and cradle you all through the night? Those recliners are the best for relaxing, but they are made even better when you add a massaging function- and that’s what the Esright Massage Recliner Chair is all about.
So, what is this handsome, comfortable recliner chair prepared to give you for less than $400? Let’s look at some of the must-have features:
- Super relaxing with tons of special features. With this recliner chair, you can indulge in a chair that vibrates to perfection while you recline to your heart’s content. You also have the option of 260 degree swiveling and rocking features to handle any situation.
- It offers ultimate comfort. Taking a seat on this sturdy, yet soft recliner chair will leave you feeling like the weight has been lifted off your shoulders. The faux leather is extremely durable for any situation, while the extra thick sponging on the cushions and armrest ensure supreme comfort you won’t find elsewhere.
- Handsome and efficient design. While this recliner chair is appealing to the eye, it’s also highly functional. You will find 2 cup holders to handle your drinks while the extra storage is perfect for placing your remotes, magazines, books, or anything else you want on-hand while relaxing.
- Simple, yet effective massaging. With 5 different massage modes and 2 levels of intensity, it’s easy to find something you’re comfortable with. Plus, the remote control makes it easy to experiment until you find the right position.
- Easy to assemble. With no unwanted screws or tools, it’s simple to whip this massage chair together and hop in for a relaxing ride.
It’s hard to find rest and relaxation in the office, but the Massage Office Chair from Kealive makes it easy. This office chair may have the appearance of any old swivel chair you’d normally use, but it’s so much more- that’s right, it’s a massager! This will really help you unwind, even though it’s not even the end of the workday yet. How convenient is that?
Let’s take a closer look at how this massaging office chair can change the way you look at work forever:
- Top-notch massaging capabilities. There is a lot to love about this chair, from the 5 modes of vibrating massages to the heating feature. Six different vibrating and massaging points range from the back to the thigh, leaving your whole body feeling fabulous. Set the timer from 15 to 60 minutes right from the remote control.
- Adjust your chair to fit your needs. Making the chair customized to you and your needs is a cinch. The recliner can be locked from 90 to 120 degrees, while the chair seat can go from 18.5 to 22.1 inches in height. The built-in tilt-tension knob allows the user to make it easier or more challenging to rock in the chair.
- The most comfortable office chair you will ever own. Complete with an ultra-high backrest, lumbar head support, and a chair constructed entirely of thick, raw cotton, you will feel completely relaxed and ready to take on any challenge that works throws your way.
Next, we have the Mcombo Electric Massage Chair Sofa with Roller. This sleek and ergonomic massage chair combines the best of both worlds. It’s sleek enough to look like a contemporary gaming chair while still being compact and lightweight enough to be used just about anywhere. It also offers superior amounts of storage, which many will find a big plus.
With this cool chair, you can enjoy several advantages, including:
- 12 different massage rollers. With several rolling positions, you can rest assured your body is getting a deep, wonderful massage from the back to the waist and more.
- Easily reclines for maximum rest and relaxation. With the ability to recline back to 160 degrees, you can lay back and indulge in the massage without a worry in the world.
- Move the chair easily thanks to included casters. Movable feet completed with casters ensure that you can move this chair around without worrying about your floors scratching up.
- Easily cleaned and maintained. Made with faux leather, the chair is easy to clean. Maintain it and keep it looking brand new by simply wiping it down once a week with a cloth and a bit of dish soap.
This modern massaging chair is perfect for anyone looking for a lightweight chair that still looks as if you’d spent thousands. It can easily accompany the living room, gaming room, or even be used as an office chair. You will love the lower price tag, while the many functions keep you leaving satisfied well after the massage has taken place.
If you’re looking for a great massage chair that is classy enough to sit in your home office but stylish enough to be your next favorite gaming chair, then the Best Choice Products Faux Leather Electric Massage Recliner might be your new best buddy. With this massage chair, you will be able to indulge in several benefits, including:
- Top-notch functionality. With this massage chair, you can choose between 5 quality massage programs to hit your tense spots easily. There are also 9 different levels of intensity to choose from, with 2 handy modes that knead and work wonders on your upper and lower back down to your thighs and calves.
- Supreme comfort. Aside from the quality massaging capabilities, the chair itself is comfortable- you will want to sit in it even when you’re not using the massage functions. The backrest is made with double padding with super-soft cushions for your arms. The cozy ottoman is an added bonus to sit back and relax no matter what you’re doing.
- Remote controlled. Yes, that’s right- you can switch up the massage style and intensity without moving more than a finger.
- Durable designed. Feel confident while you sit back and relax on this massage chair. It’s made with a durable, sturdy metal frame coated with soft faux leather to ensure your utmost comfort while remaining reliable.
Did we mention that you can get all this for less than $300? That’s a huge saving for what you’re getting. Comfort and style are the names of the game with this massage chair, and you’ll be glad you have it in just about any room of the house.
An in-person massage by a qualified licensed massage therapist offers a multitude of benefits and might be one of the best and easiest ways to relax. However, it can be difficult to find time to make those last-minute appointments every time we are in need. With one of these handy massage chairs for under $500, you can indulge in a massage any time you would like. There is a chair that fits just about any style and budget, whether you need an office chair, gaming chair, or contemporary model to complement your current decor.
Richard A. Lehman, LMT, CSCS